Tuesday 29 September 2020

I'm getting sick of COVID-19 and lockdowns

 Being patronised by idiots is one of the most insulting things one feels when watching the COVID briefings. You hear so-called experts spout bullshit as if they know what they are talking about when it's obvious they don't.

When COVID or the CCP virus started, I was concerned this would be the SHTF moment that all those History Channel documentaries had talked about for years.  I became obsessed with the CCP virus. I watched all the YouTube vids and quickly realised that the information from the MSM or government was rubbish.  The virus was deadly, and many people were dying, and yet the governments of the world, especially the western ones wanted to pretend it was nothing, and allow life to continue as usual.

In February, I was suffering from major depression and anxiety, not due to the virus but from life.  I would go shopping at three in the morning, and I started to stock up on tins goods, water, flour, toilet rolls you name it getting in before the mad rush started. (Which did happen in late March). I got enough to last three months.  As the virus quickly spread across the world, I began to get a buzz out of watching it spread across the globe. How many more people had caught the disease, how many had died, which countries had been affected?  I know it seems terrible to think this way, but in my depressive state, I fantasised about something like this happening.  Too many programmes like the Walking Dead, made me go to bed and imagine what if the shit hit the fan what would I do, where would I go.  How would I survive, I had these weird ideas of getting a camper van (I love those big camper vans you see in Meet the Fockers).  So in my imagination, I somehow found one of these vans filled with all my favourite things and I would go to the middle of nowhere and hide.

 Then the virus hit and I started to realise my fantasy may come true and to begin with it was exciting, for a brief amount of time I left my depression, anxiety behind and focused on the CCP virus.

Then I started to see the stories of what this virus was doing to people, how they were isolated alone dying without their loved ones around them.  I watched videos on the effects of catching CCP virus even if it was mild.  The heartbreaking stories of people catching it twice and how it was causing massive internal organ defects.

I felt ashamed for feeling as I felt, I even wanted to catch the virus as a penance, and (this is how my fucked up mind works) to lose some weight.

Then in July, early August I started to see a change in my usual YouTube video fix ( I will say the guy I watched was excellent, very informative and never biased in his opinions, he showed the facts).  The vids were saying yes CCP virus was bad, but it was not as deadly as initially thought.  If you were under 60 and did not have any comorbidities (A word I'd never heard before COVID came along), then the chances of dying were minute.

Yes you may get the virus, and you may be sick, but most of us will never even know we have had it and some of us even have T-Cell immunity from having a cold (as they are from the same family).

I was initially sceptical, believing that as soon as we got to October, the deaths would rise and it would be like March again.

I then saw a video where the host explained the reasons for the initial high death rate from COVID.  Last years flu season was not as severe as expected, and the old who would have died then, were, unfortunately, dying of COVID in March.  He explained that unfortunately, it was likely to happen again once the flu season was with us.  The elderly will die of flu or COVID; it's now just a fact of life, and we need to accept this as the new norm.  Once it had killed off all the aged or people with severe comorbidities, and we started to understand how to stop the deaths, the death rate dropped considerably.  It is beyond reprehensible how our inept government treated the elderly in the early stages of this virus.  My father who has Alzheimer's disease, he has no short or long term memory, he lives in the moment and luckily is generally in a blissful happy state of everything being new every day of his life. It's heartbreaking to see my mother, knowing she has lost her husband of 50 years.  However, my father got a large lump on his leg and went to the hospital, and they said it was a blood clot and gave him blood thinners. They tested him for the virus, and he had it, my mother and I were terrified, we could not see him, he was alone in the hospital not knowing what was going on.  My father is very tactile and likes to move around and pretend to talk to people, he cannot make coherent conversation, but he can say phrases he has remembered.  The hospital decided to discharge him and send him back to the care home without informing us, he was bundled into a taxi by himself and sent back.  I was astounded at the lack of empathy towards my father, and it made me sick all this virtual signalling for the NHS clapping, how brave they were.  Hospitals are empty, and it must be great working there at the moment.  

The ER was empty when I was there for tests after my overdose last week.  

They did the same to me, after my overdose the night before my ER visit. I was in a manic or fugue state as I cannot remember being in the hospital.  I remember as if a dream being in a taxi and having no money and felt confusing, I could not speak it was like I had drunk too much.  I later found out the hospital had discharged me and bundled me into a taxi without any money or my phone.  Therefore, because of COVID, hospitals feel they can get rid of patients because of a virus that kills only 1% of the elderly.  I should have never been allowed to leave the hospital in the state I was in; it was irresponsible of them.

Now we are living through another lockdown, and the government pretends more people are catching the virus when, in reality, it is less as we are doing 100 times more testing than in March.  Imagine if we were doing the same amount of testing in March as we are doing now, 10's of thousands would have been catching the virus.

The lockdown is destroying the economy, destroying the lives of the young who are unable to enjoy their youth. The elderly are petrified but also sick of being told to stay indoors, my mother who is 74 and diabetic is so sick of being confined to her home she says, "if I catch it, I catch it, so be it, I do not care anymore". She says all her friends feel the same way.

If this lockdown continues through to Christmas, you will see mass anarchy and a collapse in society as we are starting to see in America. 

I believe categorically that 2021 will be far worse than 2020, war is coming, civil unrest has started, food shortages, massive inflation, and the eventual collapse of the stock market.  Adding icing to the cake, we are leaving the EU, with a lazy moron as our PM, what a country. 

If you think it's bad now, you ain't seen nothing yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment