Saturday 24 March 2012

Thick Fog

Wow the fog is thick today, I haven’t seen it this thick, well I don’t think I have ever seen it this thick before.  I live in a flat on the side of a hill and can normally see over the valley below and the hills on the other side.  At this moment I can see nothing it is totally white outside, no ground, no sky, just white. It is quite eerie, it’s like I am inside a bottle of Milk of Magnesia or inside a crystal ball.  Fog always leaves a strange sensation on your face; you can feel the cold air touching your skin, enveloping you, especially when it is this thick.

I wonder how long it will last, it started getting foggy yesterday evening and it seems to be getting thicker.  Ah just checked the weather report and it should start dissipating very soon. Still it looked quite magical in an eerie way, the way it illuminates the light like a cloudy light bulb, its unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment