Thursday 22 October 2020

30 million COVID Tests in UK - erm how many?

I am interested in the COVID or CCP virus, and how it is affecting the world, it was the tragic loss of life in the beginning and now the tragic loss of intelligence of the major western governments.  Occasionally I look at Worldometer's Coronavirus Update, and to my surprise it states that the UK has tested 30 million people for the virus.  Thirty million seems ridiculously high. Unless they include counting the same person several times, as they have done to the elderly in Care Homes. (I know they do this because they have tested my father many times and he is in a Care Home with Alzheimer's Disease).

If one looks at the numbers, it shows how absurd the lockdowns are and that they are destroying lives far quicker the COVID.

If Worldometer's figures are correct, we have a population of 67 million, and they have tested 30 million UK citizens.  Seven hundred ninety thousand have caught the virus, and 44 thousand have died. I know personally two people who have had the test and had the virus, my father and my uncle.  My mother knows a few more because her friends are all in their seventies. If they have done 30 million tests, I would expect to know more people who have had the test and more people who have caught the virus.

Nevertheless, personally I do not know any more CCP virus victims.  Does that not seem strange? Thirty million is nearly half the population of the UK. I should know more people who have contracted the virus.  I live in the North East of England a supposed hotbed of virus cases, and yet I never see any signs of how bad it is apart from people wearing masks.

The nodding heads in charge of our government does not have an ounce of common sense between them. They are rich idiots with a desire for power, and we are paying for this every day we continue lockdowns and the bullshit about how many tests they have completed. The problem with testing is it only shows what a person is like now to 28 days in the past. It does not indicate if they have already had the virus or how many tests you have had before.  What is the point of the testing if the information gained is or seems useless?  A better test would be one that shows if a person has caught the virus before as well as if they have it now.  However, 30 million tests clearly show that over 29 million of them were negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment