Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Human Virus

Just watched a documentary called the ‘Obama Deception’, it is by the conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, and if I am honest I quite enjoy watching these docs. I am not sure whether I believe all they say but they are very interesting material. This one talks about the Bilderberg Group, about how these guys rule the world with the help of the major banks. Especially the ones in Britain and the US, the ones we have just bailed out. I remember watching a similar doc a few years ago before Obama became President of America saying he was no different to Bush, he was just a puppet. A bit the same as this one; they both say the government of America is run by the power men behind the scenes the Bilderberg Group. Or you could say a bunch of dumb ass rich guys with large egos who want to control everything. The problem with conspiracy documentaries is they can be just as biased as the main stream ones telling us the exact opposite, you never know what is real and what is not real. We never know who is really telling the truth, like I have said in an earlier post called ‘Chaos and Confusion’, we haven’t a clue what is going on, but the dangerous thing is now anyone who wants can find out information, and they can if they chose believe that information. Me, now, I am writing information which if you read it you can chose to believe it or not. At this moment in time, millions of people on the internet for good or bad are doing the same thing. How do you tell the ones trying to help the world and the ones trying to help themselves? It is difficult, what do you believe? I bet the Bilderberg toadies laugh their heads off at the rest of us, thinking they know they are in control and everyone else is just cannon fodder or sheep awaiting slaughter. The thing is one of these days something really bad will happen, worse than 911 something on a gargantuan proportion and all the money in the world won’t save you. We as a species won’t be ready for it, and like Britain today, a country not ready for a bit of snow, we will be over run and before you know it all hell is breaking lose. But will we learn from it, like hell we will.


You see I need to learn myself, I’ve done it again wrote about a documentary before it finishes. I should be ashamed of myself because now I have seen it all; I wonder to myself what the point of it is. Now that I have seen it all, it seems to me that there is as much BS in this doc as in the supposed ideologies it is trying to expose. It is basically a hate campaign against President Obama, they mention the Bilderberg Group, they mention the big banks, then they talk about gun laws and health care, this makes me sceptical about its true motives. Maybe some of it is true but it is trying to scare people to death in the same way the other groups do. They talk about civil security forces and an America’s right to carry guns. I think it is something they should ban personally, I prefer to walk down a street without the fear someone out there, may have a gun and want to shot it at me. I may slag off the NHS in Britain but I know it is better than nothing. It is better than no care what so ever. So a doc that started as interesting petered out like a wet fart. I now feel I have wasted two hours of my time watching this crap. You see that is exactly the problem with the world, so much nonsense so much BS, how can we ever know the truth.

Maybe Alex Jones wants to help America and the world, maybe he is doing it for noble reasons, but I am sceptical of some of his attitudes towards things. Maybe President Obama is a puppet, and is controlled, but how we go about solving this dreadful situation is still unclear. We humans can be such a despicable species, who perpetrate heinous acts continuously. Getting rid of the powerful banks is a good thing, stopping the few controlling the masses is also a good thing, but using force including weapons to start civil unrest, and stopping the poor from having healthcare is wrong. The ‘Obama Conspiracy’ might say it is not right wing or left wing but it is definitely wrong wing on some of its ideas thoughts and outcomes. We need to think beyond the normal parameters of conscious thought here to solve this terrible predicament. Unfortunately I feel if things continue the only way out of it will be by catastrophe and misery; which is generally the only way we humans learn anything.

The film the Matrix got it right when the Agent Smith described us a like a virus, invading a host and destroying it entirely until it is dead, and worthless, before moving onto another host. I’ll end with the immortal words of Agent Smith.

“I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.”

No comments:

Post a Comment