Sunday 12 June 2011

I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish

Christ I am in a sad pathetic mood today, I feel like the shitty part of a romantic comedy when you yawn and go oh dear god they've just spoilt this film.  So I decided to write a sad little tune to go with it.

Wishes...

Dreams...

Emotions...

Beliefs...



I wish I could feel happy,

I wish I could feel fulfilled,

I wish I could be satisfied,

I wish I could be chilled,

I wish I could feel a woman’s touch,

I wish I could see her tender smile,

I wish I was a better man,

I wish I had a sense of style,

I wish I flowed with confidence,

I wish I could do something wonderful,

I wish I could feel like I belong,

I wish I felt like I was strong,

I wish I could find a way out,

I wish I did not feel trapped and alone,

I wish someone thought I was special,

I wish that they felt special too,

I wish I wasn’t hopelessly lost,

I wish I could meet one of the few,

I wish I didn’t feel negative,

I wish didn’t go up and down,

I wish I could just raise a smile,

I wish I didn’t want to frown,

I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish,

But whats the point in that,

Wishes never seem to come true,

And that’s just a terrible fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment