Tuesday 16 November 2010

Wishes

There are so many things you would love to happen, I have many of them, too many I suppose.  I wish for many things and I hope that the things I wish for will be wished for by others, and if I am lucky the others will be the ones I want to be involved in the things I wish for.  I hope that makes sense; some people get most of their wishes, some get a few, some get some, and some get hardly any.  I would like to get some of my wishes and it would be even more amazing if some of the wishes I want, involve the people I would like to have those wishes with, wanted them too.  I can but dream, I can but want, I can but wish, and hope and one day, I will find someone who wants the same wishes I want and we can enjoy those wishes together.  I don’t expect much out of life but that is something I would really love and enjoy, to find that one person who feels the same way I do, and wants to same things I want, well is that too much to ask, is that too much to wish for – maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment